Friday, April 24, 2009

First Dance Cards by Cathy Colbert


Cathy is passionate about every project she take on, from the design and creation, to the personal connection she creates with each client. "I try to really understand my client's needs and background." Her goal is to create a client's ideal stationary: a one-of-a-kind, won't-find-it-elsewhere invitation or announcement, while taking the potentially overwhelming task of creating such an item and making it as stress-free as she can. Each project is a blank canvas, an opportunity to create something completely new."I enjoy the challenge of stepping out of the box, creating something beautiful, fun, funky, different: whatever the client's heart desires. I am dedicated to my clients, integrity in business, and quality of work."

Thanks for stopping by the gallery and joining us!

http://www.firstdancecards.com

No comments: